Monday morning, June 4th, we were up early to go to a doctor's appointment and almost couldn't get out the front door. A storm the night before brought a large limb down from a tree, which also hit my new explorer and did over $2,000 in damage. GEICO fixed it up like new and I had it back by Friday.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
MY NEW CAR!
Monday morning, June 4th, we were up early to go to a doctor's appointment and almost couldn't get out the front door. A storm the night before brought a large limb down from a tree, which also hit my new explorer and did over $2,000 in damage. GEICO fixed it up like new and I had it back by Friday.

Monday morning, June 4th, we were up early to go to a doctor's appointment and almost couldn't get out the front door. A storm the night before brought a large limb down from a tree, which also hit my new explorer and did over $2,000 in damage. GEICO fixed it up like new and I had it back by Friday.