Monday, October 06, 2008

ruff ruff

Lena is just shy of 10 months!



Amazing! Here are a couple of recent shots.

Also,I just have to share about how she has exploded into the world of language. The other day she began pointing to things. She knows apple, flower, ears, mouth, dog, cat, horse, pig, sun, moon, monkey....I can't keep track. She is a sponge. Show her once and she knows it! She knows the letter "O" and when she crawls up to something blue she says "boo." What an exciting time! This "proud mom" feeling is unexplainable!

She can also mimic some animal sounds. It is so cute to watch her go "ruff, ruff!" She makes the animal noise when you say the name of the animal! I can't get the video to work here...but if you get the chance to see it in person, you are one lucky duck! She says "a-duh" for "duck."